Please note that the listing above is not an offer to sell nor a solicitation on an offer to sell, and is being supplied to you for information purposes only. All investments have inherent risks including those risks common in real estate investment. Potential risks relating to each investment property are disclosed in a private placement memorandum that must be read by the investor prior to making an investment decision. These risks include but are not limited to:
- Illiquidity (there is currently no secondary market)
- Tax status risk which may result in immediate tax liabilities, including penalties
- The fact that substantial fees associated with the purchase of the investment may, in certain cases, outweigh the tax benefits
- The risks of using leverage in real estate
- The significant tax risks for acquiring interests as replacement property
- The investment is speculative and involves a high degree of risk
- The risks associated with fractionalized ownership in real estate and investment contracts as securities
- Property appreciation is not guaranteed
- The potential for loss of principal invested
- Other certain risks are disclosed in detail within the Private Placement Memorandum and should be reviewed before investing.
Please also note that this listing is being provided to you based on your representation to us that you are an accredited investor. The Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) defines an accredited investor as an individual with either $1 million in net worth (all assets, excluding primary residence, less all liabilities); or net income for the last two years of $200,000 or greater ($300,000 if spouse has income) with a reasonable expectation of such earnings in the current year. If you do not meet this definition of an accredited investor, please notify us immediately and disregard this message and its contents.